Salesforce is gaining ground as a core foundational platform for digital transformation for many enterprises. Industry analysts report that enterprises adopting DevOps strategies to optimize the delivery pipeline incorporating quality, security and governance - are maximizing their Salesforce investment.
Enterprises embracing a DevOps strategy are achieving:
● 46x more deployments
● 96x MTTR (Mean-Time-to-Recover)
● 8x less change failures
● 40% reduction in cycle time
● ROI over $5M
Though there is an increase in DevOps adoption within the Salesforce ecosystem, most engineering teams agree that non-Salesforce teams have more mature DevOps practices for delivering stable and quality products faster.
In this webinar, we will talk about our DevOps implementation for application development within the Salesforce ecosystem. Join Manish Mathuria, COO of Infostretch, to learn best practices leveraging:
● Source code version control systems
● Ephemeral environments during development
● Embedded test automation with a continuous testing approach
● Continuous deployments and code promotion strategies to higher sandboxes & production orgs
● Non-functional testing